Stage 3 Re-Opening
Please read the following important information regarding our stage 3 re-opening
We’re thrilled to inform you that the Tasmanian Government restrictions have lifted which is GREAT NEWS!
As of Thursday 25th June we will be moving to Stage 3 restriction easing, this means we will resume regular opening hours and Group Exercise Timetables. Our Aquatic facilities will re-open on Friday 26th June.
This means, as a community, we can start moving together again and be able to:
✔️ Connect with others
✔️ Get MORE social interaction
✔️ Re-ignite your fitness and wellbeing journey✔️ Support your local Centre
Monday - Thursday : 06:00 am - 09:00 pm
Friday : 06:00 am - 08:00 pm
Saturday - 0800 am - 0600pm
Sunday : 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
FOR FULL FACILITY OPENING HOURS
What you need to know
Bookings must be made to utilise any of our Gym or Group Fitness facilities at this current time. To make a booking please click here. We recommend you book a minimum of 48 hours in advance to avoid disappointment.
When booking you will see a calendar listing all available days and times. Simply click on your chosen time slot, fill in the details and submit. You will receive an email confirmation.
Bookings will be accepted for:
- Gym sessions - in 60-minute blocks are inclusive of check-in, gym time & check-out
- Group Fitness Classes - with a maximum of 30 people per class or room capacity following social distancing rules.
Booking timeslots are available on the hour with a one hour time limit per person. Group fitness bookings will be for the duration of your class.
Full casual payment must be made at the time of arrival of your session and are non-refundable.
In the interest of public safety, walk-ins will not be available.
Pricing & Passes
Casual entry can be paid by Debit or Credit Card upon arrival.
At this stage, our amenities will not be available for showers & changing. We recommend you bring adequate dry clothes to help you be as comfortable as possible once you finish your session & head home to shower & change.
Toilets in individual family change rooms will be available (but not the showers contained within them).
Please note the following other changes to our facilities:
- Water fountains will only be accessible to refill water bottles - no bubbler access. Please bring a water bottle with you.
- Some gym equipment may be closed for use to allow for social distancing rules.
- Lockers will not be available for use at this time. Please keep your belongings with you at your station in the gym.
Access to our Health Club
Group fitness classes are being held with social distancing rules in place.
Our Group Fitness classes will have a maximum of 30 people per class, however social distancing requirements have further reduced the capacity of some classes. Each person will be required to bring 2 towels or a towel & a mat and wipe down equipment before and after use.
All classes must be booked in advance.
Our gym will begin to re-open for PT sessions and free training.
- 60-minute blocks are inclusive of check-in, gym time & check-out
- All visitors are limited to three visits per week, and each visit limited to 60 minutes.
- Visitors MUST bring a towel.
- All sessions must be booked in advance.
- All equipment must be wiped over before and after use - you will find wipes or spray in Centre.
Note: Sessions will run for 60-minutes. Please arrive prior to your booked time. You will need to be marked off by a customer service officer. Please finish your gym session and exit the centre within the allocated time.
Learn to Swim
Your class time will remain the same as before our shutdown and classes will re-commence as of Monday 6th July.
If you are considering changing your class time or if you would like to join our Learn to Swim program please contact our team, who will be able to advise class availability and get you started.
Click here to contact our team.
Changes to how we run your class
- No equipment will be used for the first 5 minutes of each class to ensure adequate cleaning from the previous class.
- Please come dressed ready to swim, our change rooms and showers are now open, however, we ask you to please limit your time in Centre.
- All students and members must sign in at reception upon entry.
- Parents can attend to watch lessons but we ask you to limit the number to 1 caregiver at a time.
- After lesson play will not be available in the program pool due to capacity restrictions.
- We ask you to refrain your child from entering the swimming lesson until the teacher asks them to enter the water to allow for cleaning and proper supervision.
All lessons and memberships will automatically be restarted from week commencing 06/07/2020 with payments starting 09/07/2020.
If you do not wish to restart lessons please contact Zoe directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or 6423 3007 to discuss your options.
How are we helping to keep us all safe:
You will notice some changes to our centre and our swimming lessons as we return during stage 3 of restriction easing.
- We have moved our chairs and benches following social distancing rules.
- You will notice Sanitisation stations throughout the pool deck and the centre.
- We are undertaking extra cleaning of facilities and equipment.
- Teachers will be retrained to use minimal contact where possible.
- All teachers have undertaken Infection control training.
- We have amended certain classes to reduced capacity to comply with social distancing regulations.
- You will notice a separate entry and exit points for lessons where applicable
You might notice some changes in CentreTo help reduce the spread of CoVid-19, you will find some big changes in our Centre when we reopen. These changes have been put in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our members and staff.
Our Centre teams have been busy cleaning and preparing for a re-start of programs and re-opening. This means we have taken strict actions to ensure a high standard of environmental cleaning and providing adequate quantities of hand sanitiser or handwashing facilities in prominent places.
What to expect in Centre
We are operating as a cashless Centre with EFTPOS available for all transactions. We will be accepting card payments only to help prevent the spread of coronavirus.
1.5m Social Distancing
The safety of our staff & patrons is our highest priority. Please follow the social distancing markers around the Centre, ensuring you adhere to the distancing guidelines of 1.5m between the next person.
Our sanitisation stations will be found all around our Centre. Please sanitise your hands as you enter and exist each area of our Centre.
If you have any questions or need support, our team is available here.
We are experiencing unprecedented levels of enquiries. We are trying our best to keep up with the influx of calls and appreciate your patience at this time. We will endeavour to contact you as soon as practical.
We’ve missed you and are excited about the great work Australians have done, to help us open sooner and connect with you again.
We would like to thank you for sticking with us through these uncertain times and hope that you have been able to continue meeting your health and fitness goals whether it’s in your own backyard, walking the dog or with our very own Home Fitness Network.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!
Something we missed? Check out our FAQs below or call our team who will be able to help you.